4.2.09

Something to Crow about






One very funny crow for the ABAA Friday challenge, he is so scrunched up, he is made of cotton fabric....... not nice to sew something quite so small his feet were the worst thing to do, his legs and wings do move on buttons and he has a tail a bit on the primative side but we have a crow
Not at all how he should be looking..... I think he looks a little tipsy myself, it did make me growl and smile and pleased he is finished think we will call him "corny crow"
Thanks to Rosie and Linda for a fun challenge.......

7 comments:

Rosie said...

Sharon he's absolutely YUMMY - so cute and funny! I can see why he might have made you growl but the result is so worth it! Well done and thanks for being part of the challenge again.
Love
Rosie ABAA

Linda Vincent said...

I love him so much!!!!!!! (Especially his feet)
And he's not corny - he looks courageous and cute!
Great work Sharon - glad you joined in with us.
XX

Sarah said...

he is so GORGEOUS!!!!

Minxy said...

he he fab ickle crow, i love the first posey pic :O)

Nicks said...

Oh he is so lovely, I just love crows and I love him

Linda Vincent said...

Sharon - I had a new PC just over a week ago and I lost all my email addresses. Can you just send me a quick message so I have your email address please - then I will be in touch. Hope everything is ok.
Love Linda xx

monika said...

Love it. Need this pattern. I am so loving sewing. Must post piccies of my bunny.