Well I have had a sitdown weekend messing with fabric and the sewing machine and had a sort of rest as well as a very good play.....
Not much to say as you can see it all, the calico page has been masked and glimmer mist sprayed on before the design was placed on......
This is my cover and first page........ for the uks Natasha's Fantastic Fabric CJ for the end of March..
I am in two more CJs from uks one is Zullybelle's Strictly Vintage.....I posted it early and I didn't think to take any picture's so I will when I get it back.......
and the other one is Wisher's Spontaneous Fabric CJ... again I will post pictures when It returns........
2 comments:
Looks wonderful Sharon...
I am also in a fabric CJ with Dot, Jacky and Sesga and have just done my cover. Snap!
Hugs
Linda xox
these look georgous, i really need to retrieve my sewing machine hiding in the corner and give this fabric lark a try :O)
Post a Comment