Well This is my door for the ABAA........ I have used a canvas painted with Stewart Gill Paints, distressed and stamped ......
I have put a secret garden behind my door and added a few embelishments and fibres and a few more techniques........
Thanks for the challenge Rosie and Linda I love doors as they hold so many views........
7 comments:
lovely, sharon!!
As ever Sharon, beautiful work and lovely symbolism. Love your door (and the fact that it leads to a garden) and thanks for joining us again!
Love
Rosie ABAA
What a lovely door - it reminds me of holidays in Italy.
Ali xx
Wow Sharon, what a fab door, I love the effect you have created, the colours are gorgeous, I love it, Jaqi
That is lovely Sharon!
Sharon, this is beautiful - I love doors too... so many possibilities behind doors x
Totally gorgeous! I love those wonderful mediterranean doors. (Sorry I am a week behind Sharon).
Love Linda xxx
Post a Comment