On this crisp snowy morning scrapping the car windows ........
The post van pulls up out popped my post lady with a BIG grin on her face………..
Are you number 39 she said? ………………
YES I said you know I am
"…. I knew by the box I HAVE WON THE ART RAFFLE ………..YIPPEE.... what she must have thought I don’t know. I did explain to her, she then got exited and said "are you going to open it now?"
Once I got the box open…. All I can say is "WOW"……………… each and every piece is beautiful and I thank everyone who has made a piece of their very own art for me to treasure…..
The box just went on and on layer after layer, I am so happy it couldn’t have come at a nicer time for me…….. Just one more thing to say THANK YOU Sarah for being a great HOSTESS and for giving us the challenge each month."
4 comments:
congratulations :) :) :)
PS Sharon am working stupid hours this week so might not get a chance to update the raffle website with your comments and the gallery until tomorrow, apologies!
me again :) took a break from work. gallery is up :)
Congrats on the Art Raffle win.. thats how i found your blog, and i'm glad i did, your work is FANTASTIC, i'm just getting into Metal and Fabric so your blog is a real find for me :O)
Post a Comment