This weeks Art challenge WAS a challenge....... Finished.......
But the desk is covered in sparkles ....... I had tissue paper flying in the air wax on the iron...... paint all over my hands... I could go on but I won't , .. I made sheets of waxed tissue paper, used metal and grungeboard to embelish and a brad to hold the key.....
Inside I covered with black textured paper and used sparkle spray ( that shot everywhere) Looks better IRL..
This has turned out to be a MAGPIE Treasure Chest For Me......
I did enjoy the challenge... Thanks to R and L xx
13 comments:
Oh Sharon this is fab-u-lous!!!
I think you will inspire a few people with your great techniques.
Such gorgeous artwork...thank you!
Love
Linda xx
Oh this is stunning, what a fab box. Hope this isnt going to be hidden away on a shelf, its gorgeous. Well done, its a fantastic colour, Jaqi
fantastic
Wow, absolutely amazing!
Wow Sharon this is a work of art! Love the textures and of course the metal - brilliant work and thanks for joining in our challenge.
Love
Rosie
Stunning!!!
This is brilliant. I love it!
STUNNING...I ADORE IT.
very gothic...I had just been admiring yours just b4putting mine up on the blog.
Thanx for sharing your ART!!
Chriss X
This is absolutely a gorgeous piece.
What a stunning box - it looks like it should be used to store something magical or mystical!
xxxx Karen
Really beautiful!
well all the mess was worth it as it has turned out great..very lord of the rings ish
always rewarding visiting your blog because there is always something amazing to see
Post a Comment