Phew what a busy weekend away.... Back to crafting and this weeks ABAA Friday challenge.... A set of Inchies
Well I had to do my name for the door at some point, so I thought what a good time to do it.....
I have used metal again sorry !!!!! on a 1o 1/2 X 4 piece of card for the frame, and cutting a 2 inch middle section out........ so the inch bits fit in well...
Thanks for the challenge girls....
12 comments:
Absolutely stunning! Oh I wish I could do that...I'm in awe!! It will look fabulous hanging up.
Thanks for taking part and inspiring us all with something so different.
Linda xx
And you've used metal SO beautifully! WOW, this looks fantastic!!!
I KNEW your inchies would be metal!! And you've done the most beautiful job - you always make such original work! Thanks for joining in our challenge.
Love
Rosie ABAA
Fabulous, Sharon!!! :o)
You ARE THE QUEEN OF METAL INCHIES.
wow they are gorgeous the plaque is stunning.
chriss x
Great Inchies, Sorry , How did I miss this last week? didnt mean too Sorry. Its great , are you going to hang it somewhere? Your work is lovely. Jaqi
Sorry, just read the post again, didnt read it correctly the first time. This will make a fantastic doorplate, well done. Jaqi
I have it in the shed!! My shed !!
Thanks for the comments ladies
Sharon xx
Stunning work !! Such precision and creative flair.
:-)
Shelly
I've been playing with foil recently- just a beginner so thank you for the inspiration- you're a bit good!!!
Aw this is super cool, i'm not one for inchies but love the idea of the name plate.. and the use of the inchies to spell your name.
Aw this is super cool, i'm not one for inchies but love the idea of the name plate.. and the use of the inchies to spell your name.
Post a Comment