Well I have completed my first challenge for the Art Adventure,,!! Hope its up to standard.
It is made of card layered up painted with acrylic paint, the stamped image in the centre was done by colouring with inks and embossing, the roof is metal embossed, and the embelishments are grunge board treated the same as the shrine and edging is german scrap.
12 comments:
ok - HOW clever are you???? those grungeboard hinges look AMAZING upended like that - that would never have occurred to me. brilliant!!!
Sharon...you are so talented! I am very glad to have found your blog and will be back on a regular basis.
Your shrine is 'divine'! Thank you for joining in with our challenge, we really appreciate your support.
Linda x
What a wonderful piece!
Thanks girls for your comments.
It is so nice to be able to join in on something new and challenging.
:)
Hi Sharon - isn't she lovely.... Love seeing the metal in pieces and soooo envious that you went to Leandra and Linda's weekend. Next year will be a must for me ....
Your shrine is gorgeous, with so many wonderful and artful details! Love your blog and artwork....from one Magpie to another ;)
I hope you don't mind but I've nominated you for a very cute award. My main reason was to draw attention to your wonderful blog so even more people get to see it.
Sometimes I feel awkward passing them on, but someone said to me that there's a good reason for doing it.
Love Linda
PS Thank you for your thoughtful comments about Pebble - I can't believe how kind everyone has been.
Oh WELL DONE Sharon! I can tell you had fun making this and the result is superb!
OHHH an award... cool I am very pleased.... thank you, I don't mind at all, it's fantastic to think you like my stuff, and it is wonderful for us to see each others work......
It will bring us all closer.
Sharon X
My thoughts echo those of Sarah's re the grungeboard. This is a wonderful shrine - great work!
Ros
Love your Shrine
Fantastic shrine and I think you have a great blog:)
Karen
Post a Comment