
I just had to do this picture for a friend.............. we have it as a screen saver on the pc..... I printed off the Angel and made a frame.
Again it is worked with ten second studio metal, with toolwork for the patterning with black acrylic paint sponged over.
6 comments:
your metal work is just awesome
Beautiful Sharon, your friend will be so thrilled to receive this! I only have one question - who said Angels were girls????
Wow....stunningly gorgeous! I love it - lucky friend.
Have a lovely weekend Sharon.
Hugs
Linda xx
Rosie I was careful not to say ..... I know we have spoken about it before..... thanks for your comment. I am enjoying being back part time ....
Thanks Linda...
This angel is for a male friend and he loves it.......
Hugs too
hi sharon, was great to see you yesterday, and i was so pleased you enjoyed the day :)
love all your new stuff...those shells are gorgeous...not to mention the butterflies...well everything really. you really do rock a fabric journal, hon!
alixxx
Post a Comment