Well I have had a very interesting time doing this project
Thinking ouside the box as we do from time to time I DID
and ended up with a piece that my friend said Looks like a giraffe
walking by the window another said a cereal bar.... I said no its a
sun can't you see it.......
Think they are secret crafters
Thinking ouside the box as we do from time to time I DID
and ended up with a piece that my friend said Looks like a giraffe
walking by the window another said a cereal bar.... I said no its a
sun can't you see it.......
Think they are secret crafters
I have used foam board for the frame and tyvek for the sun and made paper fibers for the surround
I don't like this project item I have done, But it has given me an idea for my art/raffle project.
No comments:
Post a Comment